If you are looking for a new start, it sounds like a tempting question: “Should I move away? Will the new start be easier in a new environment?”
This is not a simple question to answer, at least not for an outsider. Whether a move might be a good solution for you depends on your individual situation and various different factors. So no, we cannot answer the question for you. What we can do, is offer you a few aspects you might want to consider, as well as additional questions to ask yourself to find the answer that works for you.
Should I move away? Questions to ask yourself
- Is the decision your own to make, or are other people (partner, family, etc.) concerned as well?
- Do you have a viable alternative?
- Can you afford the costs involved in such a move?
- Would there be a significant difference in your cost of living (i.e., property prices, rent, taxes, grocery prices)?
- Would a job change be involved, and would that be a good step for your career?
- How easy would it be to find a new job?
- How easy would it be to stay in contact if your family and friends (if that is what you want)?
- Will moving away lead to a set of challenges you don’t want to deal with?
- How dependent are you on your local social network?
- Would you really benefit from a new environment?
- Is a fresh start elsewhere really feasible?
- Does your wish for a new start actually require moving away?
These are just a few of the questions worth pondering (and researching). Of course, this list is not complete, but it hopefully will give you some “food for thought” and maybe help with your decision-making.
If you decide to move…
You hopefully will soon find the right answer to your personal “Should I move away?” situation. The answer might be “No” or perhaps “Not yet”. However, in case it is “Yes”, consider Brothers EZ Moving to ensure that the move as such goes smoothly and with as little additional stress as possible. Contact us for more information!